Vocabulary: Food & Drink
This resource is ideal for teaching a range of food and drink vocabulary and categorisation skills. Category activities are provided from easy (e.g. foods/drinks) to advanced levels (e.g. fruit, vegetables, meat, dairy, grains – healthy vs unhealthy foods).
This pack contains:
- Flashcards for 114 different foods/drinks
- Category displays for taste, texture, food group, health, like/dislike, time of day for eating, and place (fridge/pantry).
- 9 “odd one out” activities
- Two characters to feed (a monster and a cat), plus visual sentences for relevant phrases and sentences.
- 4 x print and go single page activities: Pack the lunchbox, make a cake, make a salad, and make a fruit salad.
Bonus Boom Cards included – perfect for teletherapy!